Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51: Battle Continues between Buddha and Hajun
In Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51, the battle between Buddha and Hajun continues.Record of Ragnarok fans are eagerly waiting to read manga chapter 51; well, here’s what we all know about the new chapter’s release schedule and spoilers.Written by Shinya Umemura and Takumi Fukui, the Record of Ragnarok may be a popular Japanese manga series. The series flaunts powerful characters and Gods from different mythologies.The incredible story of Record of Ragnarok even inspired an anime adaptation on Netflix. Despite mixed reviews, Netflix announced that the anime series would come for Season 2. While anime fans await the second season, manga readers are still enjoying the continued manga series.
RECORD OF RAGNAROK | OFFICIAL TRAILER 2 | NETFLIX ANIME
WHEN DOES THE RECORD OF RAGNAROK CHAPTER 51 COME OUT?
When scripting this article, the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 has already released in Japan on Wednesday, August 25th, 2021.However, it takes 3-4 days for brand spanking new chapters’ English translation to return out. So, international fans can expect Chapter 51’s English version to surface online around August 28-29th.
WHERE TO READ THE RECORD OF RAGNAROK?
Currently, you'll only read the Record of Ragnarok manga. Fortunately, Viz Media confirmed that the platform would bring the manga to international readers in Fall 2021. Also, the physical copies will be available in Spring 2021; however, the precise date for digital and physical release is yet to be revealed.
RECORD OF RAGNAROK CHAPTER 51 SPOILERS
As we’ve already mentioned, the raw scans for the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 are already out. So, we do have some spoilers to share with you; here you go:
- The latest chapter kicks off with Beelzebub appreciating the sweetness of flowers.
- However, Buddha is keeping his distance from Hajun, as he dealt great damage to his left eye after his shield could not prevent the drill.
- Hajun now transforms his arm into something that appears like an axe, but fortunately, Buddha is in a position to dodge Hajun’s attack.
- Loki, watching the fight from a distance, realizes that Buddha is exposed from the left side due to a damaged eye.Buddha gives his all to attack Hajun, but he only manages to scratch him.
- Hades now tells that it had been Hajun who destroyed the underworld once, but it had been before Hades became the king of the underworld.
- Then, he says that somebody planted a seed inside Zerofuku to revive Hajun; he is the only one capable of doing that's Beelzebub.
- After getting stabbed in his leg, Buddha tries to speak to Zerofuku; however, Hajun says that he has already eaten that “third-rate” God.
- Now, Buddha’s hatred reveals Rokudo’s new transformation with a Lion head at the highest.
- Surprisingly, Hajun easily dodges Buddha’s attack and stabs him in the stomach.
- The chapter ends with Buddha spitting blood.
Of course, these spoilers might not be completely accurate. So, confirm to read the English translation of the new chapter when it finally arrives. Read Record of Ragnarok Manga on Viz media. https://twitter.com/Mantanime1
Kagura's victory over Kurogami secures the Kagura clan's future. Kagura is now recognized as the rightful leader of the clan, and she is respected by her father and his new wife.
Kagurabachi's dethronement of One Piece as the top-selling manga series is a significant event. It shows that there is still a large audience for new manga series, even in the face of established and popular series like One Piece.