After all that fuss encompassing Maki and Naoya, the arrival of new competiyors in this battle prone colony has pumped up everyone. The new trespassers have showed their grit, and Haganai’s sword play has left Maki bemused. The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 spoilers would put insight on the initial face-off between rivals. Maki is on her way to fully recover and we will se how she deals with as how things stands now.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 Spoilers
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 Spoilers are here-
#JJKSpoilers Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 title: Sakurajima Colony, Part 6.
Editor’s note on the first page of the chapter: Miyo, who had trespassed during the height of the battle with cursed Naoya. His only objective; is sumo!
- Miyo 64’s simple domain is straightforward; a domain that is purely for sumo and sumo only. All elements (including cursed energy) are erased, leaving only the sumo battlers. Currently in the ring, are Miyo and Maki
- “Relax, lady. Come have a round of sumo with me!”
- The domain will not be completed if both sides, do not agree to a match. Maki has not yet agreed, so the domain is not fully formed.
- “Alright then, I’ll take you up on the offer.” Then Maki agrees to the sumo face-off.
- Noritoshi is shaken by Maki’s choice. “What are you thinking about?!” Maki looks back at him. “I’m overthinking. Let me blow off some steam.” She falls down into an initial crouch. “What am I missing, what am I not seeing?!”
- She comes at Miyo savagely, to Miyo’s surprise. They maneuver around, and Miyo slams Maki down. “Sumo’s the best!!! But lady, that’s not your best, is it. When we took off, I knew it. If I were to intercept you from the front, I would be devoured.”
- Miyo then faces Maki. “Tell me. I’ll listen. Why can’t you focus.” To Maki, there is nobody she sees as a teacher (instructor, master). To be strong, she worked herself, never even thinking of relying on someone.
- But for some reason, she ends up telling Miyo her worries. Miyo nods in understanding. “I get it. Stand, lady, and battle me again. I have no other way of teaching, only through sumo I can impart this knowledge.”
- Miyo lectures Maki while fighting sumo. “You’re too caught up with partners, curses, in short, you’re thinking too much of the humans.” “But isn’t that what sumo is?”
- “Inside the wrestling ring, meeting the opponent head to head, in other words, communication. But that opponent is ‘born’ outside the ring.”
- “To brood, to think carefully on the humans inside the ring, you have to leave the ring. But that’s not actually possible though.”
- A deep lecture about the meaning of facing the wrestling ring, being able to smell the sunlight, hear the sound, and feel the body of the opponent as if it were your own.
- That is what is considered….. freedom. Miyo then challenges Maki to a final battle. Maki breaks out from the simple domain, with a grin on her face. “I’m in tip-top condition!”
- Preview: Shine bright, Maki!!
- *No break next week.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Recap
The Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 opens with a puzzled looking Daidou floored over the absence of swords in present day Japan, proposing that he is, as a matter of fact, a resurrected magician who framed some settlement with Kenjaku. He is particularly infuriated subsequent to getting a blade and acknowledging it is a plastic toy sword for youngsters.
In the following panel, Miyo is correspondingly troubled. He is unfit to find anybody ready to take part in a sumo duel with him. After hearing the hints of a sumo match from a close by house, he breaks in through the window and requests to know the match’s whereabouts. The individual watching the competition on TV illuminates him that the match is being held in Tokyo’s Ryogoku field.
MAKI CUTS NAOYA
The part scaled back to the ongoing region of the contention, i.e., the Sakurajima Colony arc where Noritoshi is in battle. Naoya endeavors to go after him, yet Maki mediates, despite the fact that having rested for just three minutes rather than five. Seeing Maki’s katana energizes Daidou, and he climbs to get his hands on it.
The following part uncovers that Daidou figures out how to get hold of Maki’s blade, and everybody, including Naoya, quickly feels his sheer bloodlust, despite the fact that it isn’t reinforced by any reviled energy. He swings at Naoya, who evades the assault, and Daidou winds up making a cut on the ground.
The discourse recommends that Mai’s reviled energy rebels against Daidou, tolerating just Maki as the blade’s wielder, yet the last option won’t surrender and cuts at Naoya once more.
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 195 then uncovers a frightening truth through Daidou, who inquires as to whether there is something there, uncovering that he can’t see curses. Naoya is stunned subsequent to seeing Daidou land a blow on him in spite of not having the option to see reviled spirits.
His announcement influences Maki that in the event that he can see everything but it, it implies he can see it. She understands that she is missing something fundamental, what isolates her abilities from Toji’s, notwithstanding having a similar Heavenly Restriction.
The last panel shows a brief look at Maki’s memory of Toji at Shibuya, trailed by Miyo Rokujyuushi projecting a straightforward space as a sumo wrestling ring. He hollers, “Hakkyo!” which is a term refs use when the two rivals are slowing down and request that they battle with more soul.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 Release Date
According to reports, there is no break next week the Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 is 31st August 2022. Stay tuned with us.
Read Jujutsu Kaisen Online
In the anime-original ending, Eren is the leader of the New Eldian Empire. He is the final holder of the Founding Titan and the only one who can activate the Rumbling. Hopefully, his death will end the cycle of hate.
The Trailer for the Second Season of Record of Ragnarok has been released and has announced that the first part of the series will be available on April 23rd, 2010.