Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Spoilers: Match 2- KAMO vs NAOYA
Maki is down and dusted, and Naoya can’t believe that he was once defeated by the infamous Maki Zenin that too with a Kitchen Knife. The next in line Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Spoilers are out. It seems like two new character have entered the battle while Kamo vs Naoya has began.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Spoiler
As of now there are no Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Spoilers are here-
- Full chapter of KAMO vs NAOYA
- Gege Akutami’s authors comment in this week’s issue of Weekly Shonen Jump: I hesitated a lot and ended up changing the noise tone (manga backgrounds elements) for Naoya, what do you think? Which Naoya do you like?
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Title: Sakurajima Colony, Part 4 Editor’s note on the first page: cursed spirit Naoya corners Maki with his accelerated power.
- Naoya is taunting maki and mentions mai, and noritoshi attacks him and naoya realizes he is using his own blood. noritoshi is using too much blood and might die from blood loss.
- Noritoshi wants to stay behind while maki leaves the barrier. Kamo steps in for Maki to fight Naoya.
- Maki wants 5 minutes so she can heal and have a chance of winning. and maki says their chances of winning are 2:8. Noritoshi is able to hit naoya with piercing blood, but Noritoshi thinks of his mom and is ready to give his life.
- There’s an explanation for naoya’s curse in the chapter, so basically, naoya’s speed is related to his hardness, when he reaches his top speed he has to turn into a “turtle shell” so he doesn’t self-destruct, and noritoshi says naoya is faster than even hanami.
- KAMO is punched through the woods again. But he tenaciously fights back against NAOYA. Kamo uses Piercing Blood once again!
BABY KAMO!! Kamo gets a slight flashback in midst of fight.
Kamo is fully ragged but still doesn’t gives up on fight. Just as Naoya thinks he’s down, he gets up once again and..
Right at the end of the chap, a new player intervenes but both Kamo n Old dude shouts together in sync. He seems to be shouting “Sumo Wrestling”
Kamo asks Maki to leave the barrier cuz they can’t afford to loose her now. But Maki refuses n says he’ll die. Kamo says both of ’em will die at this rate. Thus Maki asks Kamo. Translation: @Don_14_
One of the two players that intervened at the end of fight is a sumo wrestler who shouts “fights must be in the way of sumo” & another one shouts “No, it’s with Katana(sword)”.
Two New Players have joined the battle at the end of the chapter.
According to the preview, next week’s chapter will have new characters introduced. Preview: a wave of trespassing players!
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Recap
The new chapter is named “Sakurajima Colony, Part 3.”
Naoya is stunned to see Noritoshi enduring the assault. He advises Noritoshi that he can turn into the following family head, as indicated by holes and spoilers of the episode.
Noritoshi noticed that his head and arms would have been obliterated on the off chance that he hadn’t sent off a blood boundary to mellow the blow of his rival’s assault. He uncovers he must be extra cautious vigilantly consistently. In the interim, Maki shows up and blocks the following assault. She lets Noritoshi know that this is what Naoya has become.
Noritoshi contemplates whether this happens when people transform into curses. Maki says Naoya can utilize the reviled strategy and Noritoshi considers it to be Naobito’s Projection Sorcery.
Meanwhile, Naoya begins going after Maki and Noritoshi. Maki discovers that Naoya is using his procedure to hold the air and afterward utilizing his clench hand to make it detonate.
Noritoshi is befuddled when Naoya leaves, however Maki uncovers he will accelerate and come at them at more prominent speed.
Noritoshi would rather not have some familiarity with his maximum velocity, and Maki lets him know Naoya can arrive at supersonic paces even in his juvenile structure.
Maki maintains that Noritoshi should remain back while Naoya dispatches an assault. Naoya’s reviled body is coming toward his rivals at a strangely quick speed. He is arriving at the speed of Mach 3. Maki tumbles down when he hits her.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 Release Date
According to reports, the Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 194 is 19th August 2022. Stay tuned with us.
Read Jujutsu Kaisen Online
Overall, the spoilers for chapter 237 of Jujutsu Kaisen are very exciting. They promise a major turning point in the series, and they leave us wondering what the future holds for the jujutsu sorcerers and the world as a whole.
In addition to the main plot, chapter 144 of Chainsaw Man also features a number of subplots. One of the most notable subplots is the relationship between Denji and Power.