Spy x Family chapter 85: Nightfall Rage is Unleashed!
Overall, Spy x Family chapter 85 is a great chapter that features some of the best action, character development, and plot twists in the series so far
Spy x Family chapter 85, titled "Nightfall," is the latest installment in the popular manga series. The chapter picks up where the previous chapter left off, with Twilight being captured by Winston Wheeler, the leader of the Eden Academy student council.
Wheeler is a ruthless and cunning man, and he quickly realizes that Twilight is not who he claims to be. He threatens to kill Twilight unless he reveals his true identity, but Twilight refuses.
Meanwhile, Nightfall, Twilight's WISE partner, arrives on the scene. She is furious that Twilight has been captured, and she vows to rescue him. She engages Wheeler in a battle, but she is quickly overwhelmed.
Just when it seems like all hope is lost, Anya steps in. She uses her telepathy to read Wheeler's mind, and she discovers that he is planning to kill Twilight. Anya then uses her powers to distract Wheeler, allowing Nightfall to land a critical blow.
Wheeler is defeated, and Twilight is rescued. However, the battle has taken its toll on Nightfall. She is badly injured, and she is forced to withdraw from the mission.
The chapter ends with Twilight and Nightfall reflecting on the events that have transpired. Twilight is grateful to Nightfall for saving his life, and Nightfall is impressed by Twilight's skills as a spy.
Highlights of chapter 85:
- The battle between Nightfall and Wheeler is one of the most intense and well-choreographed fights in the series so far.
- Anya's use of her telepathy is both clever and unexpected. She is able to turn the tables on Wheeler, and she ultimately saves Twilight's life.
- The chapter provides some much-needed backstory for Nightfall. We learn more about her past, her motivations, and her relationship with Twilight.
- The chapter ends on a cliffhanger, as Nightfall is badly injured. It is unclear whether she will be able to recover, and it is also unclear what the consequences of her injury will be.
Overall, Spy x Family chapter 85 is a great chapter that features some of the best action, character development, and plot twists in the series so far. I am excited to see what happens next in the story.
Here are some of the things that I liked about the chapter:
- The battle between Nightfall and Wheeler was incredibly well-choreographed. The action was intense and exciting, and the characters' abilities were used in creative and interesting ways.
- Anya's use of her telepathy was a clever twist. I didn't see it coming, and it was a great way to turn the tables on Wheeler.
- The chapter provided some much-needed backstory for Nightfall. I was interested to learn more about her past, her motivations, and her relationship with Twilight.
- The chapter ended on a cliffhanger, which left me wanting more. I'm excited to see what happens next in the story.
Here are some of the things that I didn't like about the chapter:
- The chapter was a bit slow-paced at times. The action scenes were great, but the dialogue-heavy scenes dragged a bit.
- The chapter ended on a cliffhanger, which was frustrating. I wanted to know what happened to Nightfall, and I had to wait a week for the next chapter.
Overall, I enjoyed Spy x Family chapter 85. It was a well-written and exciting chapter that featured some great action, character development, and plot twists. I am excited to see what happens next in the story.
Sukuna is a powerful curse who is capable of manipulating souls. It is possible that he could use this power to resurrect Gojo. However, it is also possible that Sukuna would not want to resurrect Gojo, as Gojo is one of the few people who is able to defeat him.
Denji's declaration at the end of the chapter that he is going to be the best Chainsaw Man ever is a sign of his determination to become a better person. It is also a sign that he is ready to accept his destiny as Chainsaw Man, and to use his power for good.