One Piece Chapter 1086 Raw: The Final Three Seraphim Are Revealed
In addition to the revelations about the Figarland family and the Seraphim, chapter 1086 also features a number of other developments
The chapter begins with a flashback to the Reverie, where Sabo and King Cobra are meeting with the Five Elders. Cobra is trying to convince them to stop the Celestial Dragons from harming the citizens of Alabasta, but the Elders are unmoved. They tell Cobra that he is out of line and that he should not interfere in their affairs.
Sabo is furious at the Elders' response, and he challenges them to a duel. The Elders refuse to fight, and they instead order their guards to attack Sabo. Sabo is able to defeat the guards, but he is then confronted by Imu, the mysterious figure who is the leader of the World Government.
Imu is a powerful being, and she easily defeats Sabo. She then turns her attention to Cobra, and she kills him with a single blow. Sabo is devastated by Cobra's death, and he vows to avenge him.
First Figarland family member
The first Figarland family member to be revealed is a man named Lord Holygard. He is the leader of the Holy Knights, a group of powerful warriors who serve the Celestial Dragons. Holygard is a tall, imposing man with long white hair and a beard. He is also a Logia user, with the ability to transform into stone.
Final 3 Seraphim revealed
The final 3 Seraphim to be revealed are:
- Gecko Moriah
The Seraphim are a group of powerful warriors who serve the Gorosei, the highest-ranking officials in the World Government. They are each experts in their respective fields, and they are all incredibly strong.
In addition to the revelations about the Figarland family and the Seraphim, chapter 1086 also features a number of other developments. For example, it is revealed that the World Government is planning to destroy the island of Lulusia using a weapon created by Vegapunk. Additionally, Mjosgard is sentenced to death by the Holy Knights, but he is saved by Shirahoshi.
Overall, chapter 1086 is a major development in the One Piece story. It reveals a lot of new information about the World Government and its forces, and it sets the stage for some major events in the future.
Here are some additional details from the spoilers:
- The Five Elders are revealed to have titles of "Warrior Gods."
- The blonde Gorosei is named Saint Shepherd Ju Peter, the Warrior God of Agriculture.
- The bald Gorosei is named Saint Ethanbaron V. Nasujuro, the Warrior God of Finance.
- The big mustache Gorosei is named Saint Topman Valkyrie, the Warrior God of Legal Affairs.
- The small Gorosei is named Saint Marcus Mars, the Warrior God of Environment.
- Lulusia is to be destroyed using a weapon made by Vegapunk.
- There was a Saint Imu from the Nerona family among the first 20.
- Mjosgard is sentenced to death by the Holy Knights.
- Morgans and Vivi are in the chapter.
- A revelation happens, which is surprising or sad for people.
- The chapter is worth the break as per SAN.
Sukuna is a powerful curse who is capable of manipulating souls. It is possible that he could use this power to resurrect Gojo. However, it is also possible that Sukuna would not want to resurrect Gojo, as Gojo is one of the few people who is able to defeat him.
Denji's declaration at the end of the chapter that he is going to be the best Chainsaw Man ever is a sign of his determination to become a better person. It is also a sign that he is ready to accept his destiny as Chainsaw Man, and to use his power for good.